Personal Data Controller – Łukasiewicz Research Network – Tele and Radio Research Institute with its registered office in Warsaw; ul. Ratuszowa 11; 03-450 Warsaw; VAT No. (NIP): 5250008850; Statistical No. (REGON): 000039309; registered at the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the following No.: KRS 0000851799.
Customer – an entity which concluded an Agreement with the Owner for the use of the Scada-Cloud Portal.
Account – an account in the Scada-Cloud Portal created by the Owner for the Owner’s employee or a person indicated by the Customer. The account can be used after activation and logging in.
Newsletter – a bulletin in electronic format sent by the Owner by e-mail to the subscribers concerned.
Portal, scada-cluod.com – Internet service available at scada-cloud.com, composed of applications, databases, software, styles, scripts and other ICT elements intended for proper functioning of the website.
Agreement – an agreement concluded between the Owner and the Customer, in which detailed rules for cooperation and use of the Portal are specified.
User – an employee of the Customer whose role is specified in the Agreement; account holder.
Owner, Owner of the Portal – Łukasiewicz Research Network – Tele and Radio Research Institute with its registered office in Warsaw;
ul. Ratuszowa 11; 03-450 Warsaw; VAT No. (NIP): 5250008850; Statistical No. (REGON): 000039309; registered at the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the following No.: KRS 0000851799.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The Personal Data Controller declares that it processes personal data of Users in accordance with GDPR and that it applies technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data relevant to the risks and categories of protected data, and in particular protects the personal data of Users against access of unauthorised people, loss or damage.
II. SCOPE OF DATA
Personal data of users required for the provision of services available on the Portal:
a) email address,
b) full name,
c) mobile phone number.
III. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Personal data is processed in order to ensure that the User has access to services of the Scada-Cloud Portal. Registration of Accounts shall take place at the request of the Customer on the basis of a signed Agreement. The Personal Data Controller may use personal data in order to ensure proper User services, handling complaints, withdrawal from the Agreement on the provision of Services and communication with Users. Article 6 item 1(a) of GDPR is the legal basis for the processing of data, i.e. the consent that the user expresses at the time of activation of the account.
- Using some of the services available on the Portal requires the provision of additional personal data and the consent of the User for its processing. Article 6 item 1(a) of GDPR is the basis for processing the above data.
- The Owner may process personal data of Users in order to fulfil its obligations under the law, such as executing requests of competent authorities. Article 6 item 1(c) of GDPR is the legal basis for processing data in this case.
- The Personal Data Controller shall process data for the purpose of processing enquiries reported by means of forms available on the Personal Data Controller's website. Article 6 item 1(a) of GDPR is the legal basis for processing data in this case.
- Personal Data of Users shall not be used for automated decision-making and profiling.
IV. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal Data is stored:
a) for the period required by law (for cases where the legal obligation is the basis for data processing),
b) until a consent is revoked (for cases where the consent for data processing is the legal basis).,
c) throughout the duration of the agreement and after its termination, until the limitation period for possible complaints and claims (for cases where performance of the agreement is the legal basis for data processing),
V. RIGHTS OF USERS
- In cases and in accordance with the principles laid down in the generally applicable law on the protection of personal data, Users shall be entitled to:
- access to the content of their personal data and to obtain copies thereof,
- correct personal data where the data is inaccurate or incomplete,
- deletion of personal data processed without justification,
- limiting personal data processing,
- transfer data in cases where applicable
- other rights in this respect under the applicable laws.
- In the case personal data processing takes place on the basis of the consent for personal data processing, the User shall have the right to revoke that consent at any time, without effect on the compliance of the processing with the applicable laws, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its revoking.
- The Personal Data Controller shall reserve the right to refuse to delete User data if its retention is necessary for the purpose of processing claims or if it required by the applicable law.
- If you consider that we process personal data in a manner against the applicable legal regulations, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- If you consider that we process personal data in a manner against the applicable legal regulations, you have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority applicable for matters regarding personal data protection.
VI. DATA RECIPIENTS
- Personal Data of users shall be transferred to authorised institutions defined by the law and to processors which provide services to the Personal Data Controller and to which such data is provided.
- Only authorised personnel or co-workers of the Personal Data Controller shall have access to personal data collected by the Personal Data Controller.
- Personal Data shall not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
- The Personal Data Controller shall reserve the right to amend, withdraw or modify the features or properties of the Portal and to discontinue its activities, transfer rights to the Portal and to perform any legal acts permitted by applicable law. Any activities carried out by the Personal Data Controller shall not infringe a User's rights.
- The Portal Owner shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of external websites to which links are located on the Portal.
VIII. COOKIE FILES
- Due to the time of storage by the browser, cookie files used, can be divided into “session” and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are stored on the User's device until logging out from the website or closing the web browser. “Persistent” cookies remain on the user's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters, or until the user deletes them from the browser history.
- Information contained in cookies enables the following:
- adjusting website operation to users preferences,
- generating website viewing statistics, so that we can adjust the structure and content of our service to the needs of users,
- safe use of the website by logged-in users through retaining the browsing session.
- The Scada-Cloud Portal uses the following external cookie files:
- External cookies for collecting general and anonymous statistical data through Google Analytics analytical tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in USA).
- Google + cookies for promoting the service through plus.google.com social medium (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in USA).
- External cookies of Doubleclick.net to display advertisements tailored to customer preferences using an Internet advertisement tool (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in USA).
- External cookies for promoting the service through Facebook.com social medium (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland).
- Most browsers allow cookie files to be stored in the User's device memory by default. At any time, it is possible to change the browser configuration in such a way that the User is asked each time to agree to store a cookie in the memory of the User of a website. Furthermore, the User has the possibility to fully block cookie support. However, disabling the support for cookies may create obstacles in using the Portal. Below, you can find links to websites which provide information about the methods of managing cookie files in the most popular browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For administrative purposes, the Scada-Cloud Portal stores logs, which contain information such as user computer IP address, time of connection, HTTP response codes, user browser name. Such information is used for technical purposes related to the administration and security of data and for generating statistics helping to manage the Portal. These summaries are aggregated and do not contain identity characteristics of people visiting the Portal. Logs are not disclosed to people who do not manage the Portal.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters regarding personal data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Inspector at: email@example.com.
- In the case of questions relating to the Scada-Cloud Portal, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Personal Data Controller shall inform users of any essential changes and the date of their entry into force, in particular by means of posting information on the Scada-Cloud Portal.